Information on the current situation
If the incidence of 35 in the district of Central Saxony is exceeded, the following hygiene rules will apply to terra mineralia and the museum shop in Freudenstein Castle as well as the Mineralogical Collection Germany in the Krügerhaus from Friday, 1 October 2021, due to the current Corona Protection Ordinance for the Free State of Saxony.
3G rule (vaccinated, recovered or tested)
Vaccinated: Proof of a complete vaccination with a
vaccine mentioned by the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut (at least 14 days old)
Recovery: Medical certificate of infection (at least 28 days and 6 months) or proof of vaccination from an administered vaccine dose (at least 14 days old)
Tested: Detection of a daily negative corona rapid test(from 17 years). The test must not be older than 24 hours.Self-tests are not accepted. Take advantage of the test centres in Freiberg.
Exceptions: Children under the age of 7 and students do not need proof of testing.
Ticket purchase: Directly at the ticket office.ken.
Masks are mandatory throughout the exhibition.
It affects all visitors from the age of 7 years.
Please wear an FFP2 or surgical mask.
- It is not necessary.
- You can check-in through the Corona Warning app.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the exhibition.
- It affects all visitors from the age of 7 years.
- Please wear an FFP2 or surgical mask.
- is 1.5 meters
- Disinfectant dispensers are available at the entrance.
- Cough and sneeze etiquette continue to apply.
- Covid-19 sufferers and people who are positive tested are not allowed in.